We offer custom Rigger Training and NCCCO Certifications.
A small example of Rigger training classes offered:
- Rigger Introduction “in the field user class”: This is a 4 hour class that can be delivered in the classroom or in the field under real world conditions.
- Rigger Qualification I Class: This is an 8 hour course designed to assist employers in qualifying their riggers under OSHA’s 1926 sub-part CC standard.
- Rigger Qualification II Class: This is a 16 hour course that is more complex than the 8 hour program and is designed for more complex lifting requirements.
- Advanced Rigging Class: This is a 32 hour program designed to cover most aspects of mobile crane rigging. This course includes an active rigging shop tour to include a sling destruction demonstration.
- NCCCO Rigger I Certification class: This is a 5 day program that consists of intense classroom training followed by written exams and a day of practical exams. This class is always taught in combination with Signal Person Certification.
See the NCCCO Rigger & Signal Person Certification 2019 Class Schedule
Feel free to read the OSHA fact sheet for more information: